Program Name: Entertainment Business Master of Science Degree Sports Management Track Campus
This program is designed to be completed in 12 months.
This program will cost $38,680 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
*The program cost above includes the Project Launchbox fee of $3,400, which is an optional institutional fee. Please refer to www.fullsail.edu for the most current tuition and fees.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with N/A* of debt.
*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
1) Program meets licensure requirements in the following States:
Full Sail University is authorized to operate and offer its programs through the following agencies:
Full Sail University is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400.
Toll-free telephone number 888.224.6684
Full Sail University is a registered out-of-state institution in the state of California (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education).
- State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA)
Full Sail University is approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) to offer distance education programs to students in member states.
2) Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States: Not Applicable.
3) Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: Not Applicable.
4) Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: Not Applicable.
5) The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Not Applicable.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/