Engage and inspire students through technology.
Regardless of grade level or subject, the use of media technology can provide enhanced learning opportunities for today's students. Tools such as games, animation, digital video, and podcasts can contribute to educational environments that connect with digital-friendly learners.
In Full Sail University's Instructional Design & Technology master's degree program, you can learn how digital media-enhancing learning environments can help relay key concepts to students, while advancing your knowledge of educational theory and tools.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
The Dr. Deborah Kantor Nagler Memorial Scholarship was created to expand opportunities for K-12 educators who aspire to create engaging curriculum for a variety of learning styles and settings. The University created this scholarship to honor Dr. Deborah Kantor Nagler, a Full Sail graduate and proponent of the Instructional Design & Technology Master's degree program. Dr. Nagler passed away in April 2020 following her battle with COVID-19.
Recipients of the Dr. Deborah Kantor Nagler Memorial Scholarship program will receive a full-tuition scholarship to Full Sail University's Instructional Design and Technology Master of Science online program. Recipients will be responsible for purchasing the required laptop, software for the program.
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for the Dr. Deborah Kantor Nagler Memorial Scholarship must:
- Be a resident of the United States or a United States territory
- Currently be a K-12 teacher
- Register and attend one of Full Sail University’s free webinars for K-12 educators
- Submit a self-reflection piece or showcase project
- Participate in an interview via Zoom with the Full Sail University Scholarship Committee
- Meet Full Sail University’s admissions requirements for graduate programs (see Full Sail University Catalog for specific requirements)
The self-reflection piece or showcase project must be submitted to Dr. Holly Ludgate at [email protected]. Your project should be a video and must:
- Identify the webinar you are referencing
- Discuss the framework or resource you are implementing
- Walk through the planning with the resource or implementation with a class
- Reflect on (potential) impact - your reflection as the teacher and/or from your students
- Include your overall thoughts
- Applicants must apply as a new student to the Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science degree program
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed by semester throughout the student's enrollment in the Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science program at Full Sail University
- A degree program change or withdrawal from the University will result in the cancellation of the scholarship
- Scholarship awards are contingent upon receipt of all required Admissions documentation
- Scholarship funds may only be used toward the tuition of the Instructional Design & Technology Master of Science at Full Sail University
- If accepted, scholarship recipients must abide by all applicable institutional policies
- All scholarship awards are nontransferable (no redeemable cash value)
- Student submissions for this scholarship will not be returned
- All submissions deemed to be offensive by Full Sail University will be disqualified
- Original submissions will be judged by Full Sail University's scholarship committee
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships at Full Sail University
- Scholarship funds are limited and will remain available until depleted
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify