Full Sail University continues to closely monitor updates related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please continue to check back for regular updates.
UPDATE: May 14, 2020
Based on current guidance regarding the COVID-19 virus and an assessment of the needs and health concerns of our campus students, faculty, and staff, Full Sail University is continuing online delivery of campus classes and labs through the month of June. All campus students will attend online versions of their courses through the June term (June 1 – June 27). Current Full Sail staff working remotely will remain in remote status through at least June 27. Full Sail University will continue to monitor updates from the CDC as well as federal, state, and local authorities, and will provide updates regarding the July term later this month.
Students should refrain from visiting campus for any purpose at this time. Students who receive living expenses checks will continue to receive them via mail.
If you have any questions or concerns about your current course, assignments, or other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a campus student and are in your last two months of your campus degree program and have special requirements or questions, please contact your Program Director who is standing by to assist.
We wanted to share with you our working plan, as of now, to deliver our campus-based education beyond June. Obviously, the situation is fluid and we will continue to keep you apprised if additional modifications are necessary.
All campus lectures will be conducted online through the end of August, if not beyond.
We are evaluating and studying scenarios by which labs may be conducted on campus starting in July at the earliest. The evaluation of which labs and when they will be offered is being considered in alignment with CDC, federal, and local best practices.
We want to congratulate and thank our students and faculty for the amazing job everyone is doing keeping the dream alive. The student engagement, the special guest lectures, and the innovation that has taken place is truly reflective of our exceptional Full Sail community.
We look forward to seeing you on campus soon.
UPDATE: May 4, 2020
- Based on current guidance regarding the COVID-19 virus and an assessment of the needs and health concerns of our campus students, staff, and faculty, Full Sail University is continuing online delivery of campus classes and labs through the month of May. All campus students will attend online versions of their courses through the May term (May 4 - May 31).
- Students should refrain from visiting campus for any purpose at this time.
- Students who receive living expenses checks will receive them via mail.
- Full Sail University will continue to monitor updates from the CDC as well as federal, state, and local authorities, and will provide updates regarding the June 1 term later this month.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your current course, assignments, or other issues, please contact email@example.com.
- Due to Full Sail's campus currently remaining closed, we look forward to celebrating the dedication and accomplishments of our graduating students in upcoming virtual graduation ceremonies, scheduled to take place June 5 and June 26. You'll be able to access all graduation livestreams at go.fullsail.edu/about-graduation.
- Graduates and their families who are unable to attend live will be able to access the archived ceremonies at their convenience.
- All graduates will be invited to participate in a future in-person graduation ceremony when Full Sail's campus is able to safely reopen. If you have any questions regarding your graduation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In lieu of in-person campus tours, Full Sail University is conducting both Daily Virtual Tours, and a bi-weekly Virtual Behind the Scenes Tour, both of which allow prospective students to get an in-depth look at the University’s campus and curriculum.
- Book your Virtual Daily Tour
- Register for the next Virtual Behind the Scenes Tour – Sunday, May 17 at 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. ET
Full Sail University will continue to communicate with our community through the following channels:
- Website: This site, COVID-19 – Information & Resources
- Full Sail One: one.fullsail.edu
- Full Sail's Twitter: twitter.com/FullSail
- Full Sail's Facebook: facebook.com/FullSailUniversity
- Full Sail's Emergency Notification System: one.fullsail.edu/support/knowledge_base_articles/administrative/782
- For additional resources please visit the Orange County website at ocfl.net/coronavirus or the Health Department’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage at floridahealth.gov/COVID-19.
- For any other questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, please contact the Health Department’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center by calling 1.866.779.6121 or emailing COVIDemail@example.com. The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- In addition, please visit floridahealth.gov/all-county-locations.html to locate and obtain contact information for your local County Health Department.
- The CDC also has a website with information related to COVID-19: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html