There are a lot of things to do to get ready for graduation. Visit the links below and follow the outlined process to ensure you'll reach graduate status, are prepared for commencement, and will be knowledgeable once becoming an alumnus.
For All Expected Graduates
- Fill out the Graduate Launch Form
- Business Office Form
- Financial Aid – Exit Counseling Quiz
- Exit Interview Reference Sheet
- Schedule Student Loan Exit Interview Meeting
- Career Development
- Graduation attire, frames, tassels, announcements, and class rings are available for purchase through the Herff Jones website.
For Graduates & Families Attending Commencement
Please be sure that the graduating student has completed every item in the list above, and is in good standing with the Graduation Department. Not sure? Email email@example.com or call 1.855.374.3572 to confirm.
Upcoming ceremonies include: March 6, April 3, May 7–8, and June 4–5.
Guest Waiting Area: 3B Lobby
119 University Park Dr, Winter Park, FL 32792
The venue doors open for seating 30 minutes before the start of each ceremony. While waiting, guests can view the Hall of Fame recipients’ displays or visit our coffee shop, Jet Fuel.
Ceremony Location: Full Sail Live Venue
141 University Park Dr, Winter Park, FL 32792
Tickets are required for all guests to enter the Venue. Please present your tickets at the venue door.
Graduates and guests can tour the campus and walk through our studios and learning spaces. Tours are available hourly, 10am–5pm. To schedule your tour, speak with the receptionist or call 800-226-7625.
To accommodate the increasing number of those wishing to attend Full Sail University commencement, the following guidelines are proposed to facilitate admission into Full Sail Live; Degree candidates can order up to four tickets to Commencement. Guests will be required to present tickets at the entrance in order to enter Full Sail Live.
Note: A ticket allows admission into Full Sail Live, but does not guarantee a seat. Seats are on a first-come basis and cannot be reserved. Tickets have no monetary value and cannot be sold.
Tickets cannot be replaced, so please safeguard your tickets as you would with any other valuable.
Additional Guests/Overflow Seating
Additional guests are able to access the overflow room in the EB Auditorium. Graduation is live streamed in this location and located next door to Full Sail Live, tickets are not required for this area.
Graduates can order a total of four (4) tickets for their guests. Guests will be required to present tickets at the entrance in order to enter Full Sail Live.
Once Full Sail Live reaches capacity, the EB Auditorium is available to additional guests. This is located next door to Full Sail Live and tickets are not required to enter. Graduation is live streamed onto two large screens.
Accessible and reserved seating is available for guests with special needs. Please let the receptionist know you have special needs once you arrive on graduation day.
Children that will be sharing a seat with an adult or using their stroller will not need a ticket to attend graduation.
Graduate and Guest Guidelines
- Guests/graduates must wear enclosed shoes as this is a live production environment.
- Only graduates and staff are permitted on stage.
- Graduates are not allowed on the stage once the ceremony has completed.
- Saving seats is not permitted.
- Graduates are required to wear graduate attire, cap/gown.
- There is designated seating for disabled guests and their companions.
Please follow these guidelines, to ensure that graduates and their guests have the best possible graduation experience.
- Each graduate can receive up to four tickets for their guests.
- All guests will be required to present a ticket to enter Full Sail Live. Please note: children not occupying a seat do not need a ticket.
- There is no re-entry permitted into Full Sail Live for any guest.
- Bags are restricted in Full Sail Live for any guest; only clutch purses that are no larger than 5”x8“ are permitted. All individuals will be subject to search upon entry.
- Full Sail University will not be held responsible for lost tickets.
- A ticket allows admission into Full Sail Live, but does not guarantee a seat.
- Seats are on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved.
- Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- Ceremonies can start as early as 8am and finish as late as 6pm.
- Ceremonies are 60-90 minutes in length
- Final schedules are available 3-4 months prior to graduation day.
- Schedule reflects walking order of each degree program and set time each ceremony commences.
- Graduates and guests can arrive at the same time, no less than one hour prior to ceremony start
- Portrait photos are taken during Graduate Registration in the EB Lobby located in 3B.