Full Sail University's High School Partnership Program
As a proud supporter of creativity, Full Sail is dedicated to encouraging and developing future generations of professionals in entertainment, media, and technology. That's why we created Full Sail University's High School Partnership Program.
This program was developed to support distinguished high schools focusing on career and technical pathways within the entertainment media and emerging technologies industries.
Educators in Full Sail University's High School Partnership Program emphasize a creative community through project-based learning, an innovative use of technology, and focused curricula to help students pursue their dreams.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Requirements for Partnership
Focused Curriculum Track
Curricula models are structured as a "building block" approach to education, starting with foundational courses and ending with advanced project-based courses.
Innovative Use of Industry Tools
Students have the opportunity to use industry equipment and software throughout the program track.
Demonstration of Project-Based Learning
Program tracks are designed around capstone, thesis, or portfolio projects, which guide students toward real-world results.
Educators Who Encourage Creative Communities
Teachers actively engage in collaboration among peers and promote creativity while supporting communities centered around the entertainment media and emerging technologies industries.
Schools are also encouraged to engage in Full Sail classroom visits and to share the Full Sail University partnership page on their school website.
- Students may receive Full Sail's Gateway Scholarship for High School Seniors.
- Schools will receive a plaque to recognize their Full Sail partnership.
- Full Sail will provide customized professional development for educators.
- Educators will have opportunities to consult with industry experts and Full Sail instructors.
- Schools will receive priority access to virtual and in-person events hosted by Full Sail University.
- Schools may use the Full Sail logo in print and on their school website to recognize their partnership.
- Schools will be considered for a partnership program spotlight in Full Sail communications.
Here are some resources for sharing more about Full Sail's High School Partnership Program with your school and community: