Full Sail University is dedicated to supporting our employees by paving the way for personal, professional, and organizational well-being. Through internal and external partnerships, Full Sail offers a variety of development, recognition, wellness, mentorship, and cultural programs to Full Sail employees.
- Leadership Academy - three internal leadership development programs: Ground School (basic, open to all employees), Navigator School (intermediate, application-based), and Flight School (advanced, application-based).
- Women’s Leadership Initiative - a 7-month professional development program to foster growth in women, with the goal of shifting thinking from, “I’m not ready,” to, “I can,” and “I’ll learn by doing.”
- Communications Masterclass - a 3-month professional development program to improve student and employee productivity, engagement, and retention through improved communication within and between departments at Full Sail.
- Director’s Perspectives Sessions - a cross-functional group to explore, learn, and design leadership growth strategies for those who serve in director-level roles.
- Staff Development Scholarship – after one year of service, employees are eligible to receive a full tuition scholarship for an online Full Sail University degree program (excluding hardware and software cost) in exchange for committing to Full Sail for three years upon graduation.
- e3 Essentials assessment and coaching - individual and confidential e3 Essentials coaching sessions for personal and professional growth.
- Faculty Development – ongoing offerings on the topics of online learning, student retention and engagement, assessment and feedback, curriculum design, and instructional practices offered throughout the year and also available on demand.
- Voices of Full Sail - a space dedicated to elevating, respecting, and supporting the range of voices in our community, where employees can share diverse perspectives, individual stories, and events designed to promote belonging and inclusion.
- Full Sail Wellness - encompasses every aspect of healthy living by providing our Full Sail family with the research and opportunities that can help employees lead a full and balanced life.
- Spring and Summer Continuing Education Conferences – a week-long conference where employees have the opportunity to join their peers for professional and personal growth workshops that will leverage creativity, expand knowledge, and boost their network. Employees explore a multitude of sessions that will leverages creativity, knowledge, and networking.
- Intersection Summit – a one-day, annual summit during which speakers and panelists share their stories about how diversity has shaped their creative work and respective industries.
- Leadercast - presented virtually for Full Sail employees, Leadercast brings leadership development content that is current, relevant, and inspiring. Their mission is to equip leaders with the tools they need to grow themselves, their teams, and their communities.
- Live2Lead, a John Maxwell Academy - presented virtually for Full Sail employees, this annual event brings some of the best leaders, speakers, and thinkers together to discuss leadership in an ever-changing world.