Students, faculty, and staff are are all required to follow campus safety protocols both before coming to campus and when on Full Sail's campus. These include the following:
- Training materials outlining all current campus rules and protocols
- Completion of campus disclosure
- Daily completion of a health attestation before coming to campus
- Check-in locations with temperature checks
- Mask/face covering requirements at all times when on campus
- Adherence to social distancing guidance
In addition, Full Sail has implemented a variety of safety protocols and processes to enhance the safety of students, faculty, and staff, including:
- On-campus testing available by referral
- One-person limits on all bathrooms and elevators
- Installation of hand sanitizer kiosks
- Signage throughout campus detailing social distancing requirements and proper safety cleaning procedures
- Intensified cleaning and disinfection by campus cleaning personnel
These and other safety measures will be reviewed and adjusted as needed in consultation with local, state, and federal health authorities.
For more information about Full Sail's COVID-19 Protocols for students, staff, and faculty, please review the following articles on Full Sail One (login required).
- Campus Experience: What to Expect
- Campus Experience: Student Checklist & Training
- Campus Class Schedules
Concierge Service for Academic Needs Regarding COVID-19
Full Sail has established a Concierge Service to address any questions related to your academic experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic, such as academic or scheduling issues. This service will help you gauge whether you want to consider finding a future time to access certain studios or labs. Students will also be able to audit courses through working with the Concierge Service.
To reach the Concierge Service to review questions about your current course, assignments, COVID-19 related questions, or other issues, please contact [email protected].
As much as we would like to be together in-person to celebrate your impressive accomplishments, Full Sail continues to be subject to guidelines regarding large gatherings and therefore we will continue to conduct virtual graduation ceremonies. Graduation Livestream events can be accessed here: go.fullsail.edu/about-graduation/live-stream.
Graduates and their families who are unable to attend the live broadcasts will be able to access the archived ceremonies at their convenience. All graduates will be invited and can participate, if they would like, in an additional future ceremony when Full Sail reinstates in-person graduations. If you have any questions regarding your graduation, please contact [email protected].
We want to congratulate and thank our students and faculty for the amazing work everyone is doing; the student engagement, the special guest lectures, and the innovation that have emerged during this time are truly representative of our exceptional Full Sail community. We look forward to seeing you on campus in the months to come and thank you for your ongoing commitment to the safety of your fellow students and the Full Sail community at large.